Quirt, J. S. et al. Clinical Oncology. Published online: 6 November 2016
Image shows photomicrograph of adenocarcinoma of the bladder
- Guidelines support either cystectomy or radiotherapy for invasive bladder cancer.
- •This population-based study describes referral patterns to radiation oncology.
- One third of patients with bladder cancer were referred to radiation oncology.
- Only 10% of patients were seen by radiation oncology postoperatively.
- Closer collaboration between radiation oncology and urology is warranted.
Read the abstract here