Public Health England | January 2019 | Cancer registration: patient information leaflet
Cancer registration: why it matters and what you need to know, is a leaflet for health professionals to distribute to cancer patients explaining what the cancer registry is and what it does.
This leaflet should be given to cancer patients to help them understand:
- why information about cancer is recorded
- the benefits of recording cancer data
- how this information is used
- how they can see their record
- how they can have their information removed (PHE)